Saturday, February 13, 2010

Im Missing YOU Berwyn

Dearest Berwyn,

You all are my bestest friends. I miss our wonderful chilling times and our adventurous events. I hope that everyone acknowledges that collectively (and individually) we are a unique, open-minded, beautifully intelligent, inspiring group of people. Together we will change the world. Our awesomeness blows me away. I am so appreciative to have such a diverse and loving group of friends. I miss you all tremendously and I know that our friendships will always be strong and exuberant. I cant wait til we collectively love again in person.

Forever Berwyn,

Kerry

4 comments:

  1. Agreed! It was great seeing everyone this weekend. My proof is the withdrawal I feel now not being around chill heads. Kerry, wish you were there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed with Kerry AND with Steve! There's such a feeling of rejuvenation after spending just a little bit of time with my favorite Berwyn loves. This weekend was so special, as is every moment we chill, dream, create, and love together! My gratitude is endless for having you all in my life... always in my heart <3

    ReplyDelete