Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Free things are here

Hey guys!

I am still in sunny california. October is the best month to be here in San Francisco. It's actually sunny right now. I just got done with my farming stint, and have been in San Francisco for a few days. In the short time that I have been here though, I have already seen some amazing live music for free (Amadou&Miriam, Old Crow Medicine Show, Aimee Mann). AND  I may be going to a conference called Bioneers where Michael Pollan will be speaking. I will be sure to report back.

I miss you berwyn kids a lot, but I've been thinking about the possibility of settling up here in northern california, eventually. Berwyn would fit in well. I'm coming back though, in mid november for a little while. So maybe I won't move out here quite yet.

Anyway, I just wanted to update. My life has gotten a lot weirder, but it's all very exciting. I also want to hear about what everyone else is up to, so update your ish.

1 comment:

  1. I want a full update about the Michael Pollan shindig! Hope all is well DEWAN! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete